Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween this year, Alan and I went to a costume party on Saturday night that my manager, Josh, held downtown at his loft. Everyone from my store came and it was so much fun to see all the creative costumes. Alan and I actually got our costumes for free from a co-worker of mine whose mom who is a nurse at a hospital here in St. Louis. I think that Alan wished our costumes were a little more extravagant, but we had both procrastinated in deciding what to be, so doctors were the end result. We did get to keep the scrubs though! It was a great night-everyone had a blast! Alan really enjoyed meeting the people that I work with and talk to him about, and I enjoyed introducing him to all of them!

On Sunday night (which was actually Halloween) Alan and I were in Knoxville and went over to Maggie and Ben's house and ate a delicious dinner, and then helped pass out candy to all of the trick-or-treaters. Maggie and Ben had prepared for about 300 kids based on a recommendation from one of their neighbors; however, we only had about 100, so we ended up with LOTS of candy left over which Alan was excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment