Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love in the Gateway City

Happy Valentine's Day!
Alan and I had a fun and relaxing v-day together this year. I had a day off work so Alan and I got to enjoy lunch together at the Clayton Bakery & Deli and we ran a few errands together in the afternoon. We tried to get reservations at Sidney Street Cafe as we have heard it is a favorite of many of our friends here; however, they were completely booked, but we did make a reservation for later this month...I'm excited! Alan and I made a great dinner together at home of ravioli in a basil cream sauce, toast, and a bottle of rioja (thanks dad for the wine!) Alan and I completed our day together by watching the movie Valentine's Day. It was a fun romantic comedy about the crazy things that people do when they're in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment