Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Superbowl Weekend

This past weekend, Alan and I went to my parents' house on Friday night to celebrate my sister, Christa's, 19th birthday. Christa is a freshman at UT this year and I am vicariously living out college again through her crazy shenanigans. Elizabeth and Patrick came in town for the fun so it was a great chance to catch up with them.
Saturday began at SoHo in turkey creek where I met Becky for a long overdue pedicure. Becky and her husband, Mike, are super busy traveling with their jobs so I felt lucky to have the morning to catch up with her.
That night Alan and I went to the Edwards for Brayden's 1st birthday party. There was a great turnout!
Becca did a fabulous job with all the sweet decorations, everything was perfect :)
Brayden wasn't sure what he thought about everyone singing to him, bless his heart!
Sunday we went to church and then out with friends to Casa Don Gallo, one of our favorite mexican cantinas. It makes my stomach hurt sometimes, but I don't care.. it is that good. That afternoon we spent some time making a few dishes for our evening events. What you ask? Just a football game some people like to watch called the Superbowl. We headed over to the Martins a little before kick-off.
Alan and I came bringing "THE BEST" Spinach Artichoke dip (thanks for sharing, Elizabeth!), mac n cheese, and a squares board.
The game was great and hanging out with friends was even better. Amanda had prepared a delicious meal, Alan and I ran the board for the first 3 quarters, and the Giants won! Great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment