Monday, May 14, 2012

Is it really Monday?!

I can't believe I am already back at work, this past weekend has flown by!  Let me recap:

Saturday events began with Leighton's 1st birthday party.  We love spending time with Nicole and David who have been good friends to us and had a great time celebrating their sweet girl today.  Nicole outdid herself with all of the beautiful decorations and yummy treats, it was so much fun!
That night, Rachel and Colin came back to Knoxville from JC and Elizabeth and Patrick came in town too from Nashville.  We went over to my parents' house and all got to hear about "the proposal" and enjoy dinner together.  There will be so much fun planning over the next year, I can't wait!
Sunday was Mother's Day so we all went to church and then headed back to my parents' house for lunch. 
We also had a photographer come by the house later that afternoon to take pictures of our whole family since it isn't often we are all together.  Rachel and Colin also managed to get a mini-engagement session which was perfect too!  I will post some of the photos once we get them...

No comments:

Post a Comment