Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bummed

For those of you who may not have heard yet, several really bad tornadoes came through Saint Louis last night around 8:30pm. I was pretty scared since I was alone (Alan is in Knoxville for a wedding) but was looking forward to flying out of the city today to go to my friend Amanda's wedding in Nashville. As you can see from the pictures below, that won't be happening. The airport is closed! I am so bummed! This past week, I got a hair cut, spray tan, and mani/pedi in anticipation of seeing all my girls. I realize how shallow this sounds as I write it, but I can't help but be disappointed. Now, the News is forecasting floods! When will this end?! I will say that it does make it easier to think about moving back to Knoxville. I know that when we move I will miss all of our sweet friends terribly, but right now I just want to get out of here!
tornado damage at Lambert International Airport
my friend Amanda and her fiancée Zach who are getting married today

No comments:

Post a Comment