Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

He is Risen! He is Risen indeed!

It was a pretty Easter morning in Saint Louis today despite the past couple of rough days. I picked up Alan from the airport at 9:40am (he was coming back from Ethan's wedding in Knoxville) and we headed straight to church. God was so faithful in leading us to the Kirk and we have truly been blessed by our church home away from home.
pretty flowers on the front doors of the church
After the service, Alan and I went to brunch with Laura and Mike at Granite City Food & Brewery. Delish! We then headed home for a much needed nap. We woke up in time to catch the matinee of Water for Elephants at the Galleria and then did some grocery shopping for the week before heading home. We have a busy week ahead (it's my last week in Saint Louis, I fly back to Knoxville for good next Sunday) so we're about to call it a night. Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. How was the movie?
    I, for one, and super stoked you're coming back home! When will Alan follow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good! We are so excited to be moving home, Alan comes back the weekend after me!

    ReplyDelete