Monday, September 12, 2011

Alan's 28th Birthday!

Today is Alan's 28th birthday and we have had a great time celebrating over the past couple of days! Yesterday after church, my family came over to Alan's parents' house for a big birthday lunch. We had cupcakes for dessert and then opened presents!
the group (minus my dad who is taking the picture)
Alan got some great gameday apparel...
...but his main present was an iPad 2 (thanks to everyone who helped contribute to this!)
Today, I met Alan downtown for lunch at Cafe 4 and then tonight we went to Downtown Grill & Brewery for dinner. It was fun for me getting to spend some quality time with Alan after sharing him with the fam yesterday. I have the best husband ever and I'm so glad he was born 28 years ago! Happy Birthday Alan! Cheers to many, many more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Alan...a little late! I can't believe you didn't mention it on Friday night!!! We could have all sang happy birthday to him and celebrated a little more :) glad you had fun celebrating with him and the families.

    ReplyDelete