Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Red is the Color of the Day

I say that because earlier today I finally got up enough courage to purchase bright red lipstick. This has been something I've been thinking about for a while now and until now I have talked myself out of. Every time I see someone wearing it (in the appropriate setting of course!) I fall in love with this color so today, I got Laura Mercier Truly Red, it is gorgeous! Now, I just have to find a time for myself to make my debut (in the appropriate setting of course!)
I also say that because the Saint Louis Cardinals just advanced to the playoffs!!! My husband is one happy guy right now. It was a very exciting race to become the Wild Card for the National League but the Cards pulled it off by winning their last game of the season, ...and getting lucky with the Atlanta Braves losing their last game of the season. Whew! So excited we've come this far and looking forward to October!

No comments:

Post a Comment