Saturday, March 24, 2012

Erica's 28th Birthday!

My birthday began bright and early with breakfast at...
...with good friends!

Alan set the whole thing up and we had a great time together laughing and enjoying each other over eggs, pancakes, and other southern-country goodness.
It was fun having my birthday on a weekend and we spent the rest of the day relaxing and then getting ready for dinner at...
Our dinner did not disappoint!
A few birthday surprises...
the ballet flats... best idea ever!

Alan got me something sparkly from the other man in my life...
My mom remembered about a china collection I started a couple of years ago and got me a few additions from...
...and the day was finished with a yummy chocolate cupcake from The Cup... my husband knows what he is doing. So happy about a fun-filled day but even more thankful for the fantastic friends and family I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment