Sunday, March 4, 2012

Knoxville Fashion Week

Last night Janie and I went to the
Grand Finale
While this was not New York, it was still as Carrie Bradshaw would say, "Fabulous!"
We got a red carpet snapshot...cheers!
I was so happy to see Belleza there to do all of the amazing styles for the event
Diana Warner did the first show and it was great! I got to introduce Janie to her before the show, and I think we both saw a few things we have added to our wardrobe list of "must-haves" :)
Our seats were great - they could not have been better!
Donovan Swick did the other show of the night, and while his taste is a bit extreme, I found myself holding my breath at times in anticipation of the outfits.. wowza!
All in all, fantastic night! Janie and I have also decided that we LOVE fashion shows and what better place to go someday than NYC?! ...it is now on the Bucket List.

No comments:

Post a Comment