Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Living Well

Last weekend Alan and I went to our favorite Bearden restaurant Echo with Elizabeth & Patrick and Maggie & Ben.  E&P came in town to celebrate Annie's birthday with the family so we decided to all go out and use some gift certificates that my parents gave us all for Christmas.  We are terrible about remembering to use gift certificates but this was one we were very excited about using.  I.T. W.A.S. F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C.
We had a fabulous night with great company and delicious food!
It was wonderful getting together since we are all so busy and that can be a bit of a challenge at times :)
Saturday night we went over to my parents for Annie's birthday festivities.  I cannot believe she turned 13 this year, she is growing up so fast!  The only ones who weren't able to be there were Rachel & Colin but we know they were there in spirit.  All said, fun-filled weekend with the fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment