Friday, February 15, 2013

Be Mine Valentine

Alan and I had a fun filled Valentine's Day. We celebrated with dinner at Bistro by the Tracks.
Our dinner was delicious but we weren't really loving the atmosphere (maybe it was just us?!) so we decided that we would continue our night at one of our all-time faves Echo for dessert! Alan had his staple "apple jack" and I had the chocolate mousse! It was the perfect way to end our night!
We also enjoyed some yummy chocolate covered strawberries!
I will say we had a wonderful time but what I truly love is spending time with my sweet hubby. I am so thankful for him. I am thankful for his spiritual leadership, for putting up with my craziness, for challenging me when I am unmotivated, and loving me despite everything. I am one lucky blessed lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment