Thursday, March 24, 2011

Erica's 27th Birthday!

As you know, we have been celebrating my birthday since March 1st but the past 2 days have been the best yet! Yesterday on March 23rd, Alan and I went to dinner at Laura and Mike's house and at the end of dinner, Laura completely surprised me by bring out some delicious petit fours from one of our favorite bakeries in Saint Louis, Clayton's Bakery & Deli, they were yummy!
I actually had to work today, but Alan made my birthday very special. We had french toast (one of my all-time favorites) for breakfast. Throughout the entire day I got phone calls, text messages, facebook posts, and emails from some of my favorite people...thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes! Tonight, Alan made me a wonderful birthday dinner and then I opened cards and presents from family and friends. While I am so thankful for my life, I am equally as thankful for the people that make my life so special...you know who you are!! These are a few fun things I got for my birthday, yippeee!
Great dinner Alan made for me
YAY for birthday fun!
About to blow out the candles on my cupcakes :)
From Alan...here's to hoping I'll be able to cook well someday!
From Nonnie and all of my siblings...gift cards to my favorite store!
From my parents, Alan's parents, and Mimi...just in time for summer!
From Katie...I can't wait to begin making some of these recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment