Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Birthday Month

I will begin by saying that the winter weather in Saint Louis has been brutal. It has been COLD up here. Ever since the nice weekend we had a couple weeks ago I have been aching for Spring. I began the day this morning excited that it was finally March because to me March equals Spring! I will now tell you that I have the most thoughtful husband ever because what is also in March is my birthday and to get my birthday month started with a bang I received my first present today: slippers! My poor old slippers were seriously worn out (as much as I have worn them, especially up here) and tonight Alan gave me a wonderful new pair! They are so cozy and I love them already! I swear it's the little things in life that make me so thankful and realize how blessed I am.

1 comment:

  1. It's so cold here in Knoxville today, I can totally understand the wonderful-ness of slippers. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete