Friday, December 31, 2010

Music City Bowl Game

My recovery has been coming along quite well, and my vision now is about 20/50. Because of my progress, my doctor allowed me to go to the Music City Bowl game in Nashville yesterday. Alan and I went with my brother Patrick and his wife Elizabeth. We had a great time tail-gaiting on Broadway before the game and ran into some friends which was fun. The weather could not have been better: it was cold but perfectly clear even though there were forecasts of rain earlier in the day. The loss at the very end was extremely frustrating, and we were sad for such a heartbreaking end to the season. I guess there is always next year! After the game, we went to Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville which just opened downtown and had a great dinner. My sister Maggie who was also in town for the game stopped by to see us too. We are headed to Memphis to ring in 2011 with Alan’s grandmother. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment