Tuesday, November 19, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: Day 19

Day 19: I am eternally thankful to have a LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am thankful for my parents who introduced me to Jesus at a young age and I am thankful for those in my life who showed me that having a relationship with Him is so much more than going to church and knowing the Bible stories. I can definitely look back on my life and see God working and directing my steps. I am so thankful for the Hope that Christ has given me and I think the longer I go through life and the more of this world I see, it makes me ever the more grateful for that Hope. 

"But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; 
upon Him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with His wounds we are healed."
Isaiah 53:5

No comments:

Post a Comment