Tuesday, November 5, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: Day 5

Day 5: I am thankful for friends. God has placed some pretty amazing people in my life and I cannot imagine walking through life without them. I am thankful for the early morning breakfast dates just to catch up and the late nights out on the town to unwind after a long day. I am thankful for laughing together until we cried and crying together because we're also sharing life's difficulties. I am thankful for friends that have become as close as sisters and sisters who I can be friends with. I am thankful for friends who are willing to speak truth and encouragement even when it's tough. I have been so blessed by friends, my hope is that I can in turn be a blessing to someone else.

2 comments:

  1. So thankful for you, Erica! Oh, and Alan too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely bless me! You are an amazing friend, and I'm so thankful for you! love y'all!

    ReplyDelete